Great restaurants and cafes on our doorstep, and good foody outlets should you wish to cook ‘at home’.
Only minutes away from Galvelmore Garden Flat you will find:
- Delivino’s – throughout the day, and Friday / Saturday evening, serving great, freshly cooked Italien food; anti-pasto, pastas and pizzas.
- The Gallery – an informal bistro with a varied menu
- The Lounge – a ‘salon du the’ and tapa-sy type place, great for coffee and informal dining
- Yann’s at Glenearn – french food at its best, with fondues and tartiflette as well
- The Ghurkas – our favourite indian restaurant in town
Further afield you will find The Royal Hotel in Comrie, and Barley Bree in Muthill.
For cooking at home, visit some of our local shops:
- Campbells Bakery for lovely, unusual bread and great donuts!
- Fish in Crieff, though not the cheapest, this is a fab fish shop, with a real variety of fish in all shapes and sizes
- Gourlays, the butcher. If you don’t see what you want on the counter, ask as they will often ‘butcher’ to order.
- Gill’s (just around the corner, where we buy our free-range eggs for the B&B) has a good stock of Scottish items, and he really supports the local / green agenda. Also a fantastic whisky shop