From Galvelmore House Garden Flat, you are only a hour away from Edinburgh Airport, where there is a park and ride into the city – or drive 30minutes to Dunblane and catch one of the frequent trains into Waverley Train Station, in the heart of the city.
The recommendations of the city, for me, would be:
- Edinburgh castle for its views
- Mary King’s Close , an underground exporation of Edinburgh
- Wandering about the Old Town
- Doing a bus tour of Edinburgh, with all the major sites
- visiting varous wonderful art galleries, both modern and traditional
If anyone out there wants to post their recommendations in the Comments box, please do so